This Piece Linking Zaha To Spurs Is Garbage From Start To Finish

1 Posted by - November 1, 2017 - Daily Thoughts, News

Whilst running HLTCO I’ve seen a great number of poorly written articles popping up in the Palace newsfeed but the one attached below is up there with the worst I’ve ever come across.

THIS PIECE FROM “HARRY HOTSPUR” ON ZAHA IS A SHAMBLES FROM START TO FINISH

It’s no secret that Mauricio Pochettino and Tottenham have been keen to secure the signature of Wilfried Zaha for the last 18 months or so but until now, they’ve had absolutely no indication from the Palace hierarchy that our academy graduate is for sale. For most, that would be enough to close the book on a potential deal but it hasn’t stopped “Harry Hotspur” from penning the above car crash piece, which is genuinely so bad that I’ve been left wondering if it’s actually just an extremely poorly executed attempt at comedy.

As you can probably guess, the article centres around an apparent deal being readied by Spurs for Zaha in January, a line which makes little to no sense given the fact that the Ivory Coast man signed a bumper new five-year contract during the summer just gone and wouldn’t be looking to jump ship whilst his teammates were in the midst of a battle against relegation.

Given the use of the word “EXCLUSIVE” in the title, it’s a tad embarrassing to find its main body filled with nothing but lies and assumptions on behalf of the writer, including a suggestion that Zaha is often referred to as “Big Wilf” a nickname I’ve literally never heard a single person use in relation to the winger during his seven years as a professional footballer.

There is a section which claims that the 24-year-old has been dogged by injuries throughout his career, which is far from accurate, whilst another part loudly proclaims that Wilf is “itching to become a Lillywhite with personal terms already agreed” which even the most gullible of readers would surely concede is complete and utter garbage.

It could well be that the above piece was intended as nothing more than a joke, (albeit an extremely flat one) but as a website who usually look to be taken seriously by their readers, they can surely do better than to publish an article based on nothing more than wishful thinking and lies.

• Mike Pinner November 1, 2017 - 7:32 am Reply

As a spurs fan I can tell you that we take this ‘writers’ stories with a very large piece of salt. Very few of his predicted signings actually happen, and most of articles show an anti spurs bias that make me wonder about his true motives.

• admin November 1, 2017 - 7:33 am Reply

Glad to hear he’s met with suspicion from your end, Mike.

• Rohan November 1, 2017 - 8:01 am Reply

Totally agree with Mike. This guy is a a55hole of the highest order. Being a Spurs fan, this guy is an embarrassment to our club. When Ugo Ehiogu passed away (one of our main youth team coaches at the time) He put up an article with the headline “Ugo Snuffs it” Shows you the class of the man and what his motives are to slag of Spurs and constantly make up 5hit stories week after week. Good luck this weekend. cheers

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:07 am Reply

Wow, I had no idea about that Ehiogu story. Shocking. Cheers for the kind words Rohan, all the best.

• David November 1, 2017 - 8:09 am Reply

He always lies. The whole blog is just about made up ITK. I suspect he is a spotty 15 year old boy trying to make some friends.

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:15 am Reply

It’s so strange that it’s been given a place on prominent news wires such as NewsNow given this, David.

• TonyN November 1, 2017 - 8:13 am Reply

Fake news…. does he work for the wotsit?

• Sadallover November 1, 2017 - 8:16 am Reply

If anything it’s more likely Kane will go (drop mic)

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:17 am Reply

Real Madrid will no doubt he keen…

• JG67 November 1, 2017 - 8:32 am Reply

Harry Hotspur is not a Spurs fan! He doesn’t even go to the games, watches on his 55inch TV. His so called blog is full of his regular sycophants that rub his ego the right way and enjoy amusing themselves with their Peter Cook, Dudley More quasi humour. In short he talks bollocks. And err… yes… I’m a Spurs fan. Having said that Zaha is useful player!

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:37 am Reply

Blimey. He’s genuinely despised. It makes his comment just now all the more amusing.

• Aussie in Switzerland November 1, 2017 - 8:34 am Reply

I think you will find Harry’s ITK are a million times better more accurate than any other blog I have seen….drop him an email in February.

• Aussie in Switzerland November 1, 2017 - 8:34 am Reply

*and

• Ed November 3, 2017 - 3:31 pm Reply

Aussie – tell me one bit of ITK he has got right

• Harry Hotspur November 1, 2017 - 8:36 am Reply

Where do I send my 80p? 🤣🤣🤣

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:38 am Reply

The link is clearly displayed on this page Harry. That said, rather than attempting to mock this site, you should probably be looking at the feedback yours is getting in this comment section.

• Harry Hotspur November 1, 2017 - 8:40 am Reply

I’ve read the feedback and I thought it was worth 80p, no need become overwrought.

When Zaha signs, do I get the 80p back, do you do refunds?

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:41 am Reply

If Zaha signs for you in January, I’ll give you £1.60, how’s that?

• Harry Hotspur November 1, 2017 - 8:44 am Reply

That’s very kind. Genuinely. But it wouldn’t sit right with me.

You’re clearly on the floor financially and the last thing you need to get involved with is articles costing you money.

Instead, I’ll settle for an apology – the same length as this blog.

• admin November 1, 2017 - 8:53 am Reply

As pleasant as this little exchange has been I’ll leave it here I think.

Enjoy making up lies in a bid for web traffic.

All the best.

• Harry Hotspur November 1, 2017 - 9:06 am

See you for that apology in January.

• ThomasEarlPetty November 1, 2017 - 9:34 am Reply

Ignore the Tosser, you can’t make comments on his blog he bans anyone he disagrees with. The fact he’s come on here to hit back shows his desperation. But Trump like if you ask me, and yes I’m a Spurs supporter. #gotogames

• admin November 1, 2017 - 9:38 am Reply

I can’t get over how many Spurs fans are ripping into him here… Haha!

• Freund or Foe November 1, 2017 - 10:09 am Reply

I know, 7 whole people! A veritable avalanche of hatred.

• ThomasEarlPetty November 1, 2017 - 10:32 am Reply

Another HH sycophant! Don’t worry he has at least 20 wow!!

• Freund or Foe November 1, 2017 - 10:49 am

Why don’t you come on over and make it 21 Tom, I’m sure you’ll find us most welcoming. Or are you quite content with regurgitated garbage?

• SpurAndy November 1, 2017 - 10:36 am Reply

Ah yes the art of revenge posting. Trying to get your own back for getting binned by the nasty Harold.

• ThomasEarlPetty November 1, 2017 - 3:58 pm

Revenge posting, haha! Don’t flatter yourselves! Its just a blog of bollocks! You gotta stick up for your mate Harry, aaahhhhh! COYS!

• Ed November 4, 2017 - 12:13 pm

Better than HH’s made up garbage

• NorthYorkshireEagle November 1, 2017 - 12:30 pm Reply

It smack of trying to unsettle CPFC before the game on Sunday. there is no need to. Spurs are clearly in a better place playing wise. However, there is always the possibility of upsets!!

• Rob November 1, 2017 - 1:33 pm Reply

Zaha’s not going anywhere. It’s total click bait.

Newsnow is an internet trawling bot. It surfs the net looking for keywords. If there was any substance to Zaha leaving is it really viable that none of the other news agencies would of been made aware?

I mean, who the fck has ever heard of Harry Hotspur? Just because someone runs a blog means shit in this day and age.

• admin November 1, 2017 - 1:35 pm Reply

Sadly, NewsNow run quite a strict publishing policy requiring any site that wants to be featured to have been active for at least 6 months before being published in their news feed. I know this because I had to go through a similar process myself for HLTCO some years ago.

• Rob November 1, 2017 - 1:59 pm Reply

Activity however doesn’t mean what the blog is spouting is factually correct or founded.

Harry Hotspur’s blog about Zaha going to Spurs case in point.

Crystal Palace’s Star Player after JUST signing a new 5 year deal then moving to a top 4 team in the premier league has not been picked up by Sky? BBC? The Times? Independent? Guardian?

Source first, then the story.

• admin November 1, 2017 - 4:00 pm Reply

Of course, Rob, fully agree with you there. Just think it’s an error on NewsNow’s part to let a site such as their’s through the vetting process.

• Harry Hotspur November 3, 2017 - 10:36 am

You might note that NewsNow have http://www.theboyhotspur.com listed as a Top Source, so no error whatsoever.

Because you disagree with something, doesn’t make you right.

• Cyril November 1, 2017 - 5:07 pm Reply

I’ve just been blocked from Harry Hotspur’s blog and he deleted my post. He obviously didn’t like my opinion that if personal terms had been agreed it either meant spurs had tapped up the player of Steve Parish had allowed Zaha to speak with spurs even though he’s only just signed a new 5 year deal. How can he think that SP would allow Wilf to agree terms with spurs when we’re fighting for our lives at the bottom of the table. The man is a fantasist and obviously doesn’t like valid responses to his supposed itk posts. What a bellend!

• admin November 1, 2017 - 5:09 pm Reply

Seems as though Harry’s a bit of a fraud doesn’t it, Cyril.

• Harry Hotspur November 3, 2017 - 10:35 am Reply

Cyril’s been blocked because he attacks other posters and berates ITK despite an impressive track record spanning over a decade.

You are most welcome to him and the other homeless whiners that have joined him here.

• Ed November 4, 2017 - 12:26 pm Reply

HH’s does have an impressive track record of made up ITK. He’s been making up stories for a long time. I have many favourites but one classic was his source at Tottenham – Gladys – telling him about the look on Eriksen’s face when he was made captain for a friendly. Gladys will then tell him intricate details of a player’s contract; then Gladys tells him who Tottenham are signing. I think he is a very sad fantasist with no friends who wants people to believe he has contacts at Tottenham. He may be clever and is writing this garbage to get traffic to his appalling blog. One thing for sure is he doesn’t go to Tottenham games

• Ed November 3, 2017 - 11:02 am Reply

I asked HH to tell us what ITK he has got right (it’s none obviously) but I’ve been banned for disagreeing with him. Strangely he is actually a middle aged man making up this nonsense from Yorkshire. He has around 10 people who respond with banter – usually quite funny – who make no reference to his blogs because they know they are made up. I’m amazed he has come on here to defend himself proving himself a bigger knob than everyone already knows he is. His stock comments are ‘fuck off you cunt’ and ‘go back to sleeping with your sister’. Yes he is really that puerile. Btw his blogs are appallingly written with spelling and grammatical mistakes aplenty. Right now his latest anti Tottenham blog is being written probably about Levy being CEO of the year or Wembley being a massive mistake. He is to be pitied.

• admin November 3, 2017 - 11:07 am Reply

Scathing. I await HH’s reply, he’s clearly watching…

• JonShannow November 3, 2017 - 1:20 pm Reply

His ITK posts have more recently tried to be a little less certain as he came an absolute cropper earlier this year by blarting that Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham had signed for Spurs.
    Well, we still wait for that to happen, it would be fantastic.
    It would also be rather good if we really could get Zaha for an agreeable fee but I think that ship sailed in the summer time before he signed a deal.

I’ll add to the list of people supporting Tottenham who have observed Harry’s little blog for while and sadly shake their head seeing someone claiming to be a supporter doing his best to spread toxic muck around. His writing and comments on his own articles have got bi-polar tendencies. He spews abuse, often has the thinnest of skins when people challenge him firmly on his opinions and wilfully ignores things that show him to be wrong. His little coterie of mutual backslappers will help to shout down those who don’t toe the (small) party line.

Still, it’s nice that people of that sort can get together and have a little community.

There are positive aspects to him too though. There seems to be a copper on there who he worships.

• admin November 3, 2017 - 1:41 pm Reply

Harry Hotspur, Tottenham’s Marmite.